外贸英语口语900句?一、报盘(Offer)相关表达报盘准备与提出We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。Please make us a cable offer. 请来电报盘。那么,外贸英语口语900句?一起来了解一下吧。
1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中所说的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中所决定的…
9. as you requested...
根据贵方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
We'll have the contract ready for signature.
我们应准备好合同待签字。
We signed a contract for medicines.
我们签订了一份药品合同。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.
张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
It was because of you that we landed the contract.
因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。
We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.
由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。
Are we anywhere near a contract yet?
我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?
We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")
当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。
1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我们期待着进一步扩展良好的业务关系。

一、报盘(Offer)相关表达
报盘准备与提出
We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
Please make us a cable offer. 请来电报盘。
Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract. 请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。
We are in a position to offer tea from stock. 我们现在可以报茶叶现货。
We'll try our best to get a bid from the buyers. 我们一定尽力获得买主的递价。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday. 下星期就给您正式报盘。
I'm waiting for your offer. 我正等您的报价。
外贸英语口语交流中,明确、有效的表达至关重要。以下是一些常用的句子结构和表达方式,它们在处理商务沟通时能帮助你传达准确的信息:
1. 当你需要确认、询问或通知对方时,可以直接说:"I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...".
2. 跟进决策时,用 "I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision...". 这样显得专业且有条理。
3. 引用电话交谈时,用 "With reference to our telephone conversation...". 保持对话的连贯性。
4. 在提及之前邮件内容时,可以提及日期,如 "In my previous e-mail on...". 记录清晰,避免混淆。
5. 当重申前言,可以用 "As I mentioned earlier...". 显示你的记忆力和细节把握。
6. 引用先前邮件中的信息,用 "As indicated in my previous e-mail...". 明确指出相关依据。
7. 当提及电话讨论,用 "As we discussed on the phone...". 确保双方意见一致。
以上就是外贸英语口语900句的全部内容,1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。内容来源于互联网,信息真伪需自行辨别。如有侵权请联系删除。