外贸常用口语?40句常用的外贸口语 关于订货 Your goods are ready, please come to take.你的货准备好了,请过来拿。Have you got any other orders?您还需要其他货品吗?You promised to pay me next week.你答应我下周付款的。那么,外贸常用口语?一起来了解一下吧。
外贸常用的英语口语包括但不限于以下表达:
一、询盘与报价
Enquiries are dwindling. 询盘正在减少。
What about delivery time? 什么时候交货?
How about the supply position? 供应情况怎么样?
Please give us your best price. 请给我们报最低价。
Can you quote a CIF price for me? 你能报到岸价给我吗?
Can you shed all light on price? 我想要你们的全部报价。
Would you give me an offer for the goods? 这个货物你能给我报个价吗?
Would you give us some idea about your price? 请介绍贵方的价格好吗?
I wonder if you'll offer both CIF and FOB prices. 我想知道你们是否会同时提供 CIF 和 FOB 价格。

外贸业务全流程口语及邮件常用英文话术整理如下,涵盖13类200+高频场景表达:
一、产品介绍高效耐用型产品This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable, economical and practical for middle school students.(此款打印机高效耐用、经济实用,非常适合中学生使用。)
多功能电子产品The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy-saving features, and ease of learning/operation.(我们生产的电脑以高品质、结构紧凑、节能、易学易操作著称。)
性价比优势Our products are not only as low-priced as competitors but also superior in the following respects.(我们的产品不仅价格与竞品持平,且在以下方面更具优势。

新人必收!外贸业务工作中,最常用的英语口语汇总
在外贸业务工作中,掌握常用的英语口语对于有效沟通和顺利开展业务至关重要。以下整理了一些关于报盘、还盘、产品质量以及产品数量的英语短句,供新人参考和收藏。
一、报盘和还盘
报盘
We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
I come to hear about your offer for luggage. 我来听听你们有关箱包的报盘。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday. 下星期就给您正式报盘。
Our offers are for 3 days. 我们的报盘三天有效。
This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month. 该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。
还盘
I'm waiting for your offer. 我正等您的报价。
以下是接见外贸客户时可能会用到的58句口语:
初次见面与身份确认
Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?
I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
询问航班情况
How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。
以下是外贸常用英语口语的前50句中的前150句:
当询盘减少时:
Enquiries are dwindling. How can we rekindle interest?
讨论交货时间:
Let’s discuss delivery timelines precisely.
询问库存状况:
Could you please provide the latest information on your supply position?
要求最低报价:
We’re eager to receive your most competitive offer.
探讨付款方式:
We’re exploring flexible payment options for smoother transactions.
选择FOB或CIF:
We need to decipher between FOB and CIF pricing for our deal.
CIF报价的吸引力:
CIF pricing is quite attractive for us to consider international trade terms.
全面解读商品价格:
Could you provide a complete price breakdown for transparency?
请求皮革手套报价:
We’re seeking a quote for premium Leather Gloves.
接受CIF价格:
CIF is our preferred choice for seamless import transactions.
精准报价与求购信息:
We’re seeking a tailored quote for the specific product we’re interested in.
要求详细价格信息:
Pricing transparency is crucial for us in any negotiation.
CIF与FOB报价对比:
Please provide CIF and FOB quotes for a comprehensive comparison.
报价延期策略:
We can offer flexible quote extensions to accommodate your needs.
样品质量标准:
The quality must strictly align with the sample provided.
接受个性化订单:
We offer custom orders to cater to your specific requirements.
需要具体询盘信息:
Clear and concise inquiries will help us respond promptly.
泳装材料数据准确性:
Accurate swimwear material data is essential for us.
分批交付选项:
Partial delivery options can be considered for efficient logistics.
销售协议详解:
Please elaborate on all sales terms to ensure a clear agreement.
基于国际行情报价:
Our pricing is in line with international benchmarks to remain competitive.
探寻最低价格:
We’re interested in uncovering the lowest possible price for the desired product.
立即下单的诱因:
Timesensitive deals await immediate orders.
处理大量需求策略:
We manage large inquiries with practical quantity limits in place.
平衡利润与报价:
Our quote is based on a fair and sustainable profit margin.
询盘更新与保持联系:
Ongoing inquiries are welcome; please stay in touch for the latest updates.
寻找大批量钢螺钉供应商:
We’re seeking a reliable supplier for a substantial steel screw order.
考虑引进热销新科技产品:
Emerging technologies are a promising addition to our portfolio.
长期合作与品质保证:
Longterm partnerships are built on quality that speaks for itself.
礼貌称呼与沟通技巧:
Navigating cultural differences with a courteous address is important.
高效沟通策略:
Responding promptly is key in situations where time is of the essence.
引导客户试水订单:
Encouraging trial orders can ease into a successful partnership.
3337. 订单细节、包装要求、运输安排、保险事宜、质量检验3842. 售后服务、退换货政策、长期合作意愿、信用额度申请、支付条款确认4347. 样品发送、生产进度跟踪、紧急订单处理、价格调整通知、市场趋势分享48. 环保材料使用询问49. 缺货情况下的售后服务承诺50. 推荐外贸软件与社交平台以提升效率
以上句子涵盖了外贸交流中常见的询价、报价、订单处理、支付、运输、质量、售后服务等多个环节,是外贸人员必备的语言工具。
以上就是外贸常用口语的全部内容,以下是接见外贸客户时可能会用到的58句口语:初次见面与身份确认 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。内容来源于互联网,信息真伪需自行辨别。如有侵权请联系删除。