商务英语日常口语900句?商务英语口语900句(611~650)611. Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.我们的包装非常牢固,在正常情况下完全经得起碰撞和野蛮装卸。那么,商务英语日常口语900句?一起来了解一下吧。
英语口语频道为大家整理的商务英语口语900句:接受礼物或招待后如何道谢,供大家参考:)
1. Thank you for the present. Its just what I wanted.2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.3. I 0
1. Thank you for the present. Its just what I wanted.
2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.
3. I dont know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.
4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet.
翻译:
1. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
2. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
3. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。
4. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。
当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有 别客气 的意思:
1. Youre welcome.别客气。
2. Not at all.这没什么。

此系列为 商务英语口语900句 ,一次一个单元,中英文对照,让你轻轻松松学会商务英语。下面是整理的 商务英语口语900句 (十六) ,欢迎阅读。
>>>点击下载音频
Unit Sixteen 卖方对支付方式的要求
Part One
471.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
我们一般付款条款为以我方为受益人保兑、不可撤消信用证,并于装运之前一个月开到我方
472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
我们提议30天汇票付款
473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
关于付款条件我们希望采用保兑不可撤消信用证
474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
我们想要告诉你托收支付可被接受
475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
我们希望用美金支付
476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
根据合同,接到预装船通知后,你方需在10天内开具以我方为受益人的中国银行信用证
477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
采购付款以我方为受益人不可撤消信用证有效,在伦敦以即期汇票英磅货币支付
478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.
我们不接受美金支付,请以瑞士法郎终止美金支付
479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我们要求船期一个月之前开具信用证并到达我方
480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
我们要求见船运单据即付
481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.
不可撤消信用证支付方便我方,我们将开60天汇票到你银行
482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
我们将以托收方式能过我行开具即期汇票给你
483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.
我们的付款条件是30天信用期,而非60天信用期,这是惯例
484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
按惯例,我们要求你方由一流银行开具信用证
485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.
你方尽早开具信用证以使我们在规定时间内装船是明智的
486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
船期确定时我们要求电汇
487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
很遗憾告诉你我们不能接受付款交单
488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.
很遗憾告诉你我们不考虑你方承兑交单的请求
489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.
你可以支付我们合成产品全部或部分设备和技术
490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.
既然你们不缺钱,我们可以安排超过2月的付款而无结余
Part Two
491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.
作为特例,我们可以考虑接受付款交单支付
492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.
如果每笔交易低于500美金,我们同意30日承兑交单条件
493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
我们同意45日承兑交单条款
494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
鉴于这笔交易数额较小,我们同意即期付款交单
495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.
只有每笔交易低于1,000美金时,付款交单或承兑交单才被接受
496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
我们要求下单时预付10%,余额在60日内必须付清
497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
我们只能接受20%本地货币现金支付,其余80%应以信用证在交货期前15日到30日开出
498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
如果是部分付款,那么每年利息将以6%计算在每年年底结算
499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.
全部付款须在60日内付清
500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.
电报应在船期前至少5日到达中国银行
501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
每单信用证应有30日期限到达我方
502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
你方需在船期15-20日前付款至我司开户银行
503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.
付款应在合同签订之日起5日内以电报方式抵达我司在中国银行北京总部的帐户
504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
合同签订之日起30日内需提前支付合同金额的25%款项
505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
付款分五次支付,每次为总金额的25%
506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.
我们要求45日内全额付清且有15%的现金折扣
507.The total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
接到装船通知须全额付清
508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我们要求船期前一个月向我们开具信用证支付
509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
你方被要求付5,000美金作为首付
510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.
合同金额的10%应以现金提前支付,剩下的90%以信用证开具即期汇票支付
商务英语口语900句(611~650)
611. Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.我们的包装非常牢固,在正常情况下完全经得起碰撞和野蛮装卸。
612. The cases used for packing our transistor radios are light but strong.用于包装晶体管收音机的盒子很轻,但很结实。
613. The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enough to protect the instruments.用于包装货物的出口箱相当紧固,足以保护这些仪器。
614. The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.有塑料纸做衬里的纸盒是防水的。

472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.我方建议支付见票后30天付款的汇票
473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.我方希望的付款方式是保兑的、不可撤消的信用证
474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.我方想告诉贵方的是,以托收形式来支付货款,我方是可以接受的
475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.我方更希望贵方用美元支付
476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.按照合同,在收到第一次装运通知后,请贵方在10日内在中国银行开立以我方为台头人的相关信用证
477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.货款应该是以我们为抬头人的、不可撤消的凭即期汇票在伦敦即付英镑的信用证
478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs. 我方不收美元,请用瑞士法郎来成交生意
479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.我方要求货款以装运日前一个月抵达我方的信用证来支付
480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.我方要求贵方在收到货运单据后,立刻支付货款
481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.不可撤消的信用怔的支付方式对我方来说比较方便,所以我方将向贵方银行开立见票后60天付款的汇票
482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.我方将通过我方银行以托收的形式开出跟单即期汇票向贵方收款 483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.我方的付款期是30天、不是60天,这是惯例
484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.同往常一样,我方要求贵方通过一流银行开出信用证 485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.我方建议贵方尽早开立有关信用证,以便我方及时发货
486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.我方建议在货物准备好待运时用电汇付款
487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.我方很遗憾地告诉贵方我方不能接受付款交单的付款方式
488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.我方遗憾地告诉贵方不能考虑你们用承兑交单的方式来支付付款的请求
489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.贵方可以用直接产品全部或部分偿付从我方购买的设备和技术
490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.既然你方目前缺少现金,我们可以安排你们两个月以后再付款,而不附加任何费用491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.作为特例,我方可以考虑贵方用付款交单的方式支付货款
492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days terms.如果每笔交易额低于500美元的话,我方同意见票后30天承兑单交的付款条件
493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.我方可以给贵方见票45天承兑交单付款的优惠条件
494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.由于这次交易不大,我方准备接受即期付款交单的付款方式
495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.如果每笔交易额少于1000英镑,我方就只接受付款交单或承兑交单
496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.我方要求在下订单时先支付10%的货款,剩余货款必须在60天内付清
497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.如果使用当地货币的话,我方只接受20%的现金,其余的80%必须用信用证来支付,并在发货前15-30天寄达我方
498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.如果分期付款的话,每年利息为6%,每年年底付清
499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.所有货款必须在60天之内全部付清
500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.货款至少必须在货船抵达日之前的5天电汇到中国银行
501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.每批货物的信用证应在发货日前30天寄达我方
502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.在交货期15-20天前,贵方应凭开户银行开具的汇票付款
503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.货款必须在合同签署日后的第5个营业日内,用电汇方式汇入我方在中国银行,中国北京总行的帐户
504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract. 合同签订之日后30天内预付合同价值的25%
505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.货款将在5年内分期付款,每年支付22%
506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.我方要求在45天内付清所有货款,如果预付现金则享有15%的折扣
507.The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents. 一收到货运单据,货款必须全数一次付清
508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.我方要求货款以装运期前一个月抵达我方的信用证支付
509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.我方要求贵方支付5000美元作为定金
510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.合同金额的10%应预付现金,而其余90%凭信用证开出即期汇款支付
Part One 791.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damagedcondition.
我们2月12日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达
792.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损
793.The package are insufficient and the contents leak outconsiderably.
包装太差,货物渗漏严重
794.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you havebeen seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度
795.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近20%的包破损,货物严重受污
796.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number ofwooden cases and the contents have been broken.
从2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。
以上就是商务英语日常口语900句的全部内容,Unit Fifteen 代理条件和要求Part One411. We can’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.若无贵司市场销售额的计划,我们无法授予整个欧洲市场的独家代理权。内容来源于互联网,信息真伪需自行辨别。如有侵权请联系删除。